Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Check List

Hello Monday and the million things I have to do.
Owen and I are off on the bike this morning with my neighbour Sam and her son Aidan.
We have to bike to the Nursing Home to drop presents off, a friends to drop off some bowls I borrowed, bank, play group for a play with Owen, post office, pharmacy for crazy hair day supplies, and finally groceries before heading back home.
So we got all my list above accomplished and even got mini easter eggs for the boys to eat while watching all the construction going on downtown.
The boys didn't make it home for a nap in their own beds. They passed out half way. Man oh man are they cute!!!
Well time for some more nap time and making dinner before heading out to exercise class tonight. Sorry no photos of Eric playing netball yet. Maybe another time. He scored a goal. It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment