Thursday, May 28, 2009

Remembering Alison

Alison Fisher Lall and her beautiful girls were killed a year ago on the 27th. Alison was my first ever friend at 4 years of age and remained my friend until we were 28 years old. We got married on the same day May 27th, 2000 on our family farms. She always called us the Marden Red Heads. I have so many memories of her. We lost touch after we got married those things happen and I am sorry they did. Because last year on our anniversary her husband killed her and her two girls and himself , spared their one year old and sent the whole of Ariss in a spin.
I still have moments , nothing like what her family goes through. But our lives mirrored each others. Kids the same ages the thought of what happened and her not ever walking into my life again just rips my heart in two. She shaped a lot of who I am as a person and I will never forget her. Alison ......
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment