Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sick Again!

Well the kids were all sick on Friday night which kind of wrecked our weekend. Eric and I were to have a date night and go to the rugby game. But I had to go to help and Eric stayed home with Ciara and the flu, Owen and a fever and cough, and Hannah with a bladder infection. Owen was suppose to be our kidney problem but it seems like something is going on with Hannah that they didn't pick up.
So sick kids and no going to the Cobar races on Saturday. Sunday Eric went to a Stockton 4Wd meeting. We are planning to go 4Wding on the beach near Newcastle on the June long weekend here. Exciting.
It is now Wednesday and Hannah is better, Owen is still miserable and Ciara has a return bought of the flu. It has been raining for two days. I can't get out and do some of my photo assignment and I have been stuck in taking over the Women's rugby union team and organizing it so I have been ignoring the kids a little while figuring it all out.
It is raining tonight and the women don't want to go to practice. But I have played in the UK and Canada where the weather is a lot worse then this so........ I can't feel for them. Hopefully the coaches are of the same mind set.
It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment