Friday, May 22, 2009

Sickness, Changed Plans, and Awards

Well the kids gave me their disease! Gastro really bad Thursday night. I made it through Grey's Anatomy barely and then until 4am it was a blurr. All I asked was for Eric to put the kids on the bus. Which he did and then he began being in the same state. Not fair!!! Why can't the mommy be sick all day by herself? Well our plans got bust for the weekend. Was suppose to have 12 parents and 15 kids over for a little get together but with both of us ill all day Friday the prep work wasn't going to get done. I did make it out for about half an hour to go see the girls at assembly. They were both getting awards and Ciara's class was presenting a poem. So I ran in quick to see before heading back to bed for the afternoon.


It's Saturday morning as I write this and I am still not up to par. Eric is feeling much better?? Go figure but I am glad that I did cancel today as I wouldn't have enjoyed cooking or visiting.
Eric's gone 4WDing with some mates, Owen's napping and the girls are visiting friends. So I am going to kick up my feet and hope this headache goes away.
It will be all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment