Saturday, July 25, 2009

Women in general why are we so cruel to each other?

I was in the shopping mall and saw this little boy around 3 or 4. He was crying his heart out and yelling at the top of his voice for his mom. I followed him with my bunch past the toys and to the front check outs. He was still calling at that point. Then he raced off and I noticed he had found the mom. So we checked out. Owen had found a blue and pink doll pram and was pushing it around the store. Checked out the price and for $8 thought why not. So we got through check out and the mom and boy were there and she was giving him what for. The little boy looked at Owen and asked his mom what Owen was pushing. She looked at me and said very loud " that is a girlie pram and no little boy should ever push one of those." I thought to myself man why do we as women just do such cruel things to other mom's. Yes lady you lost your child and was probably bottom of your gut falling out scared. And now embarrassed but why do you (or other mothers) have to put down my (or other woman's) parenting just because you have messed up? Is it suppose to make you feel better? I guess those questions will never be answered. We all mess up from time to time. But really a 2 year old pushing a pram is just practicing to hopefully be a good daddy down the line and a hug to that scared little lost boy would have done such a world of better then a scolding to your feelings of messing up at that moment. Oh well.
It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment