Saturday, August 15, 2009

Australian Beauty

Spring is coming fast in Australia. The trees and shrubs are going mad. We are officially being transferred back to Canada. With this spring beauty coming out now and summer on the way I get a little sad that we are going to miss it here as well as back home. Autumn is my favourite month at home in Canada. But I don't know how we will go with no summer at all this year.
People keep asking me how I feel about the move. I am so busy right now with finishing off my jobs here in Australia and getting new ones added to my list by Eric that I haven't had time to digest it all. I'm getting a little sad today when all the kids had play mates over for a long play day. They will miss their friends terribly and Owen has such a good mate two doors down it is so cute to see them get into mischief together. I do love to explore in this country there is so many new things to see so that part of living here I will be sad to leave. We will have to keep the exploring of country you are in when we go back home. Eric and I haven't seen the east coast. Might be the thing to do for a holiday next year.
I am also realizing that the jobs I have been doing in the community people do notice what I do. They are sorry to see us go and have been commenting on it. Oh the joys of being in mining. Moving, career goals, dream location and happiness all get mixed up and you don't always know which one is right and sometimes you think it is and later realize it isn't.
It will be all good!
Time for the next adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment