Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December

I was blog surfing and came across this photo. I was drawn to it and wanted to post it as December is upon us. I missed white Christmas' so much while in Australia. The smells, the Christmas carols sounded different then from home, the first snow fall and walking in it at night. Turtles, and all the foods you remember from home. Now that I get to have it this year. I am missing the Australian Christmas. The huge poinsettia's that last until June. Not freezing going to see the Christmas lights. Friends inviting you over for a beer and a swim. I guess neither Christmas will feel right from now on. Having tasted both you always wish for both. These adventures our family has, have changed us.
It's all good!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this photo! This signifies my Christmas - though I would so love to experience your Canadian Christmas just once!! :)

    ReplyDelete