Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekend Rugby

Well nothing too exciting to report for the rest of the week. Back and forth to school dropping girls off. No housework done. Missing Tess!!! Girls loving school still. I went out Tuesday and Thursday night. Froze my ass off watching the Kamloops women's rugby team. Going to their game this weekend in Vancouver area and next week will help run a few drills. Maybe assistant coach? Eric isn't sure about being a full time weekend dad!! No luck finding a house of our dreams. Thought there was going to be one but then got inside and became very disappointed. Can you cry in front of a real estate agent?!?! Getting down about that.
Some mouth dropping gossip from Cobar!!!! Still puzzling that over in my mind.
So for the weekend, some rugby, some 4WDing, and some photo taking for my next assignment.
It's all good!

ps: that isn't my photo

No comments:

Post a Comment