Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bindies and It's on!!!!!!

Look at this. I pulled out my boots to go out to dinner with hubby and found....... yes you guessed in bindies from Australia still on the bottom of my boots!!!
So got me thinking of everyone back in Australia and especially my good next door neighbour that has received the best Christmas present ever!!!
So as I set here at 9am on a Sunday morning in the ever dropping temperatures. Eating oatmeal. It brings me to the "It's On" Challenge we keep saying to each other. Since I am not close by to go for a walk every morning with you or ruin it all and go for caramel filled chocolate dipped donuts or morning tea or booze after school or............
What do you think of doing something blog to blog to get us getting to this "It's on Challenge" so we do become the sexy 35 plus year olds we should be!!!! Think about it and get back to me about how you want to do it. Since you don't get chemical help to beat me!!!!!! (thank god!!)
It's on!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh refreshing to see a part of Cobar go back with you!! LOL

    I will be in on a challenge?

    ReplyDelete