Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ducks, snowmen and failed photoshots......


Ciara doesn't like me to take photos of her.   Well none of them do.   I really need some other kids to borrow to satisfy my need for practice.  

Owen and I were out scouting out new spots to take photos and explore.   Spotted these ducks at Riverside part in Kamloops.   Aren't ducks suppose to fly south?   Well I guess with getting fed and open water they still hang around here in warmer BC.


Went to take the garbage to the bin in the complex.    Someone has made a snowman and put it on top of the bin.   Made me smile.   I little reminder of youth on top of an adult daily job.   Well time for the afternoon nap of Owen and then to the school to try on skates for next weeks skating fitness class.

No comments:

Post a Comment