Sunday, January 24, 2010

Exploring for Photo Places





   I was reading some photo challenges online to get some ideas.  Since family doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.   So one suggestion was to go around and take photos of different letters to spell your name.   So Owen and I headed out exploring downtown Kamloops.  It was a lot of fun and I found things you just don't notice while driving.   There is a mexican restaurant I want to go to for my birthday and it boosts 12 different tequilas.   I saw odd sites,  great places to take photos, visited the Museum which I'll have to go back to with the girls.   We had to stop at McD's to keep Owen content.  Hot Cakes!!!   Then off to Riverside park where there is so many more great places to take photos if I can bribe the girls to come back with me it would be awesome.  It was a very good zen day. Helped heaps that it was 10 degrees outside and sunny.

                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment