Saturday, February 20, 2010

10 Things I use everyday



1.  I use the stove every day to make breakfast, lunch or dinner or all three
2.  I have to brush my teeth every morning
3. My camera goes with me everyday.  You never know what you will see and I have to practice.
4. After I finish the school lunches I read the funnies and see what is going on in Kamloops.
5.  Lists I start a list every morning don't always get to it but it's written.
6.  I'm trying to grow out my hair so I have been wearing this toque everyday.  (it's getting hard with this plus 10 weather though!!)
7.  Diapers.......  I think that speaks for itself.
8.  I get on the computer everyday to check emails and see who loves me!!!
9.  For all that know me very well know that I am a total Coke addict.  Don't like coffee but have to have my COKE!!!
10.   I read myself to sleep every night.  It can be a good novel or just a photo assignment book.

No comments:

Post a Comment