Saturday, February 27, 2010

I don't need a man........and finally tea!!!!!

My Ikea shelves finally arrived today.   Ikea instructions out and they suggest I have two people for the job.   Yah whatever.     I got them done only took me an hour for each shelf but they are up and looking damn good if I do say so myself.   These are up in our massive play, scrapbook room.  

 
While morning tea with Sam on Jones Drive we tried out lots of the teas that Cobar shops had in.  They had a very good selection.   Getting to Kamloops I was very disappointed all herbal this and that.   Where was the good regular tea?   Then in all places Walmart I found Irish Breakfast tea.   I am happy at last I was seriously thinking of getting a care package sent!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, Love the shelves, I need some for my scrapping supplies. I haven't even scrapped since Louth. Great to keep in touch via fb and blog.
    Cya Narelle

    ReplyDelete