Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday's and Wine tasting

So my birthday last Tuesday.   Was a little mixed in feelings.   Had been worried about the girls all weekend because they just seem not to be getting into this new school as smoothly.   So had teacher meetings on my birthday just to have a chat.   Still felt unhappy after it all.   Then birthday improved with pressies and dinner to Mexican restaurant that had 14 tequilas on the menu.   Forgot to take pictures we were so hungry we just dug right in when it came.   Home for Ice cream cake!!  
Had friends come to visit on Thursday and Friday Eric and I went out to a Wine Tasting night.  Funny after almost 4 years I perfer Australian wine over BC wine.   Don't like USA wine at all!!    I didn't have my camera but there was a little one lady dressed to the nines at this event.   Man was she an inspiration.   I hope to be as cute and as posh as she is when that age hits.  (I'd say she was in her 80's)
So good to get away from the kids for just us time.   And someone even commented that I look 30!!!  The rest of the weekend is just hanging up some photos, digging around outside and just enjoying the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment