Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mining Website

I am seeing if anyone reads this.   My test.   I know a lovely woman that I met for a very short time in Cobar that has started up a website to help mining families.   So I want everyone that reads this to send the link to someone else and get her website very very popular.
It is for all mining families even if you don't live in Australia.   If you are Australian living elsewhere if you used to live in Australia and then are in a mining town somewhere else.   Use the site.  Look at the site.  It was a very very smart idea and will help us all in someway as we struggle with loving and hating this lifestyle that we choose to get into by marriage or career.
www.miningfm.com.au
Check it out and send it to someone you know.   See if I have any influence on the world wide web!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment