Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Seriously how do you work with this?

I don't know if this applies to just me thinking please Owen just let me practice.   Or him thinking the saying of me.    I am not having any luck.
But this next photo I had to put in.   I just love the colour.  Finally I took some pictures today that aren't the dull grey bleak colour to them.   Winter maybe slowly leaving since I see some buds on the trees and some tulips coming up thru the soil.  Colour.   I didn't miss the lack of colour that comes with Canada when in Australia.  Sun and red dirt just give some life to things.   But bleak end of winter colour is so depressing.  Maybe that's why I have been in a funk.

1 comment:

  1. Am loving the hiding my face pic....
    Think of the FAB pics you can get in Hawaii.
    It's funny that you say you see the drab in winter, as all I have seen from you pics of snow is the pristine whitness that only someone who know what the hell they are doing with a camera can bring out the sharpness that a winter wonderland can offer. LOVE all of your photo's and you know I'm not one to BS.
    We have bought a bunny any tips on how to photograph it????

    ReplyDelete