Friday, April 30, 2010

Q is for Quilt

I have been lugging around this fabric.   Planned to do it in Australia.  Well.....
It's a flannel square quilt copied from one that my grandmother  did.  All you do is put a yarn tie in each of the squares.  It's not perfect.   Somethings don't line up but when people were making quilts in the early days and they were just learning it wasn't perfect.  I don't care.  I want it done and the girls don't care they just want to curl up in a comfy warm flannel blanket.
So as I have been getting more upset about how many projects I have not started.   Like 3 quilts, one chair to be stripped,  2008, 2009 and lets not even think of 2010 scrapbooking albums.  I need to myself do one of these projects every month and get them done instead of just looking at it all.
Here's hoping I get them done by the end of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment