Tuesday, June 8, 2010

#16 of Faces Challenge

This is Mrs. Casper's.  She's one of the Helpers at the school.   I asked if I could take her photo and she said " Oh no!!  I take horrible photos!!!  I look mean and I squint. "    I said perfect I'm trying to get you in your mean mode when you have to make sure the kids get on the bus!!!   (secretly thinking I can get a good photo of you)   She agreed and well she is very hard to take a photo of.   I thought I had her eyes nicely open some laughing and boom squinting!!   Even if I took lots I don't know how she does it?   I thought I had a quick finger on the shutter.   Maybe this is another challenge to get her under the shade,  not in the harsh 2pm light,   away from making sure the kids are getting on the bus,  talking about her favourite place (her cottage),  knitting,  and all the work she does at the school and get a relaxed great photo of her.   Another Challenge for sure. 
Also think instead of looking for neat people I should start looking for interesting light.   I need to shake up some of these photos they are looking the same!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment