Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Personalities.......

My stable one.   She's pretty even.  Not too many things faze her.  She's shy and quiet but just a good sure head on her shoulders.  Sometimes as the first child she gets a lot of the crap dumped on her and I feel awful after.   She's sensitive and caring and I adore her.

This captures her perfectly.    Middle child and all raw.    Things don't go her way and tears and whinging and !!!!!   Everything is felt instantly and sometimes it grates that she can't handle it better.   Then though she's quick to smile and laugh and just be spontaneous.   Full of hugs and full of you don't like me's.   She's just her and I adore her too.
The youngest.    The one that does this cute head tilt and says please and I cave.    Quick with hugs and kisses and MUMMY said with a tone that melts my heart.     Still babbles and doesn't make sense and I want to hang on to that as long as possible.   Has a natural athletic way in all he does.   Kicking,  running, swimming,   anything that he watches for just a little bit.  I want to eat him up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment