Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Colours Photography Workshop on Sunday


Sunday I had 5 beautiful hours to myself to go on a photography workshop.     Time to just take it slow and be creative or learn to be.   I enjoyed it so much and wish I could just do this everyday.    So somehow I'm going to find a way to do this with Owen and still keep him happy.   Weather has been nice so there is no excuse not to get out there.   So after tomorrow mornings Fire Station tour for Owen we are heading out to get some more Fall Colour Shots.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, I am so jealous you are in a photography group!!! Let me know where you find any fall colors I really want to do the same thing next week.
    p.s. I really look forward to seeing your pictures everyday!!! You are an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete