Saturday, January 15, 2011

Getting outside with the camera

This past week I have had a very large to do list for upcoming birthday parties and adventures.    So as soon as I drop the girls off I'm in that car going.   Owen hasn't really enjoyed this but he was dealing pretty good.  (and stopping at McD's to get pancakes doesn't hurt!)   In between the running around it has been very sunny with blue skies peaking out some days     So I have made a point of getting photos on these days too.    Hard photos to take.   Photos where it's minus 10 and your fingers don't want to be exposed for too long,  snow pants to keep warm and comfy,   and blankets and toys in the car to keep Owen happy while mommy is running outside around the car!!     Lying on my stomach pointing the camera at the sun so I can get some ice reflecting,   getting light to do different things.    Anything to make my photos different!!!  Don't know if it is working but I have been happy this week and my mind has been thinking.  I'm even dreaming taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment