Monday, January 3, 2011

Still Clinging

This loan leaf is still clinging on to the tree.     There isn't much snow here and the weather isn't terribly cold.    Weird weather for sure.     Weird photography weather here as well.   I don't feel like getting out.   Reading lots of extremely well know photographers blogs about being more then just like everyone else.   Striving to be 10% like everyone else or  be safe and be 80% like everyone else.    So makes me stop and question.    I want to do this but do I want to just be like everyone else?    So I am really thinking about how to be different, how to  make my  photos look different.     So get these kids back to school and start pushing myself out of the box.    Get technically on track again.   No blown out photos.   Lighting right.    Then creative,  unique something that gets people pausing more then just looking at the shot and seeing it somewhere else. 
My 2011 goal. 

1 comment:

  1. Here's to creativity! Can't wait to see more "different" pics... you rock, girl!!

    ReplyDelete