Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Colour and Creativity






I messed up on the weekend.   I'm dwelling on it which I shouldn't.    We can't be perfect.     I should just let it go.   I was asked to help take photos but things changed and that type of photo wasn't needed.   So after prepping myself all the day before and dreaming all night about it I was thrown.   Just take photos of what's going on with people and kids!!!! What about all the legal issues of photos with kids in them!!!!   You can't take pictures of your kids at the school in some places!!! All I have been doing for months is taking photos of cows,  and baby lambs,  and tractors!!!!    My brain didn't make the switch.    I couldn't get creative.   I didn't get the mojo happening until the last hour.     So yes there are a few good photos but ..........   (if only/do over)  
So today I needed a break.    My Owen just wanted to run.   So we headed to a park and he ran, played, giggled, squealed and smiled.   While I  pushed myself to find things in the park and make them interesting.    Without taking photos of other peoples kids.   I did take photos of my kid but I''ll put them up another time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment