Monday, May 16, 2011

Steady

Have lots of photos to put on the blog and on my website but I haven't gone through them all.   By the time my day stops and I have a moment to get on the computer to work on the photos I'm ready for bed and it's only 8pm!!!!   They are off the camera at least.    Until I can put photos of the adventuring on the blog and website, here's a taste of the steady activity of game playing that has been happening since grandma arrived last Tuesday.   Chess,  Uno,  Skipboo, Candyland,  Clue,  Kings in the corner,  and Screw your neighbour.    (the last being the favourite don't know if that's just because of the name - I have a vague memory of playing this with my Great Uncle Gilbert and I think we liked playing it just to hear his voice of excitement) 
Have a great rest of the week everyone.   I have hit the wall after a long rainy field trip to Isobel Lake, followed by photo taking at a farm.  Tomorrow isn't going to get better Track and Field day at school all day followed by entertaining hubbies colleagues.    Then Grandma and I still have to plant some plants and tomatoes around the house.   I wish I could say the weekend is going to be calm but no adventuring around BC is in the works.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment