Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hairy Koos


Now can't you just hear the accent.    A nice Scottish burr saying Hairy Koo!!!    I spotted these two in a field as I was driving by and with a few phone calls was able to track down the owners and ask if I could take some photos.      I'll have to head out another day.   It was so windy yesterday.   I think they said 30km plus.   I watched my camera shake on the tripod!!! 
The Highland Cattle breed was developed in Scotland in the 1800's.    I fell in love with them when in Scotland and every once in a while you see them in Canada.    So I am pretty sure I  squealed when I saw them here in Kamloops.    This female is two years old and she has produced another female.  

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Love them!! Too bad you can't really see their eyes... maybe next time you should just walk up to them and give them a new hair-do LMAO! They DO look like you can just sqeeze them and give them a big hug... right? :)

    ReplyDelete