Saturday, December 24, 2011

Glimpses of this last week



Christmas is fast approaching.  Friends and family in Australia have already opened Santa gifts and are planning meals with some white wine.   We are waiting not very patiently in this house.   It's been a week of date nights,  wrecked knees (again),  playdates with friends, belated birthday celebrations,   Alvin and the Chipmunk movie treat by the neighbours grandma,   winter lights,  eating,  decorating gingerbread houses,   games,  crying ,  and lots of begging to open up pressies!    It has been busy.  
The last picture does my head in.   I had it all set up on a bench and then at the last minute the camera moved so it is blurry and I so wanted to redo it but the kids wanted to run and explore.   So I will just have to make due with my blurry memory photo.   Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I like the last photo. What christmas is all about a lot of fun and smiles if a little left of centre!! Missing you guys and hope your having a relaxing time. reality has hit here and today is all about washing, cleaning and sending off very late Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete