Monday, February 13, 2012

How do you milk cow?



HOW DO YOU MILK A COW?    How do you milk a cow?   I wasn't in FFA.    This cow must think I'm crazy.   Up under it this way.   I'm sittin' here a pullin', but there ain't nothing comin' out.  Oh E I E I O...   How do you milk a cow?                                     
Yeah I love it here in Tennesse,  But these farmers all make fun of me.   Can't haul much hay in a tiny sports car.   So I got myself a 4 wheel drive,  Learned to spotlight deer at night,  And I've got shearin' sheep right down to an art.  

One thing's for sure,  I hat shovelin' manure,  It gets all over my overalls.   Them horses need shoein'  I hear Bessie mooin'.  So I thought maybe I'd ask you all.

HOW DO YOU MILK A COW?
How do you milk a cow?  I think it's safe to say  A man could get arrested for this in LA.  This heifer must be empty 'cause she ain't puttin out.   Oh E I E I O,  Tell me how do you milk a cow?


- Cledus T Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment