Monday, April 30, 2012

Attack of the Cattle

Driving down some back roads and come across some cattle in the bush.   So popped on my zoom lens and proceeded to sneak in to get some photos.   Now cattle usually aren't the friendly sort unless they are a 4-H cattle.    They are skittish at the best of times.   So I was completely shocked when they all (over 100) came at me like Dairy Cattle.    Then I started to curse I was 300 plus meters from the truck where the lens that I wanted  was.   So was a little disappointed that I didn't get the whole picture of all the cattle looking at me.   I was also very cautious keeping an eye out on these guys, as they kept advancing and didn't let up.  That I forgot to do a panoramic so you could have got a look at what I saw.     Was also wishing for my step ladder to get high up on them but they probably would have knocked me over.     So my question is where were they spending their winter to be so curious and use to people?

No comments:

Post a Comment