Thursday, April 5, 2012

Eagle

Now I realize that when you are a photographer you have to post your best photos.  And these are not my best.   It was almost 7:30pm,  no light left,  the ISO cranked way way too high,   so they are incredibly grainy and would print crap.    But I have been trying to get an eagle shot for months.    I spotted this young eagle sitting in a tree.   He was right in the worst spot (on a tight bend with no visibility to on coming cars)  so I had to drive a little farther to find a lane way.    By the time I walked back to a good place he had decided he needed to leave.   So this is the best I got before he took off and I had fully stopped walking.   And wildlife photographer would bash this and they are so right too.  It is technically crap!!!!   But I was so pumped  to at least get a small taste of this beautiful bird in the wilds of Barnhartvale. 

1 comment: