Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week 5 - Happy Holiday - 52 Weeks of Cocktails

This was Owen's first day of Kindergarten.   My first day as a childless 6 hour stay at home mom.   After getting a few things accomplished off my list.   I then thought I'd go out to lunch by myself.   I went to Bella's Cafe in Parkes,  NSW.     The Barista or coffee maker took one of my cards from my deck of 52 Cocktails and surprised me with a Happy Holiday cocktail.   It was lovely and I could have pictured myself on Day Dream Island in Qld or The Dominican Republic sipping this in a chair overlooking the water.   Instead I had a nice lunch of pumpkin and chicken bruschetta in the peace and quiet of a lovely restaurant.    I'm always keen for someone to join me so if you are ever in town look me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment