Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 85 - Oriental Beef Casserole

This recipe was one of the first recipes I made for my family when I was about the same age as my oldest.  I got busy experimenting and my mom got a break.  I pulled this out because I thought maybe if I liked this at my girls ages maybe my children would.  Well all but my youngest ate it.   I don't understand him.  He has sisters that don't go eww.... anymore so why does he turn his noise up at everything?

Well here is the recipe:

BEEF ORIENTAL CASSEROLE
- ground beef
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- celery
- mushrooms
- sugar snap peas
- can of tomato soup
-3 cups of cooked pasta of your liking
- tomato wedges
- green pepper
- cup of cheddar cheese

Brown the beef and then just keep adding all the rest of the ingredients.  Once it is all combined and cooked until hot throughout.  Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment