Sunday, March 29, 2009

Family, Friends, and Photos Week

Well last week wasn't all that exciting so sorry for not putting anything down. I have been busy trying to get photos of landscapes for my assignment and Cobar was not inspiring me last week. These next few photos were on the weekend when the girls came with me one morning and we played. I bribed them with a trip to the bakery after for donuts, cinnamon rolls and cupcakes.


The girls had a busy week at school. Owen and I were just biking, backpacking,climbing over fences and walking around town. We went for a swim at the pool with friends one day too as it was near 37 degrees. The girls received a NSW Books in Homes Award. So they get a book to take home next Monday. Hopefully more to report this coming weekend.
It's all good!




No comments:

Post a Comment