Monday, March 23, 2009

Shopping and Bubbles

Well had two days and one night away from the gang in Dubbo. It was so nice but yesterday and even today Owen seems to be very clingy like "how dare you leave me mommy to have some you time!" So I am not getting much done but hold Owen and do some things with him. It isn't too bad if you think about it but the laundry is piling up and it is taking a lot out of me to put up with the whinging all day that I just crash when Eric gets home instead of going to my pump class.
Yesterday we blew bubbles with this large bubble wand I found. Today I don't know what we will end up doing as Eric just called me to bake as he forgot it was his arvo tea day. This off course is not going over well with Mr. Owen who wants me to give him attention and I don't have patience to let him help as I am on a dead line!
This is some of the shopping from Dubbo!!! Funny how it is all right to spend money on diapers, toilet paper, groceries you can't get in Cobar, Birthday gifts for Owen, and some new school uniform clothing. But to spend that same amount on a new camera lens is just wrong. I think I would have been more happy with the lens!!!! By the way that above picture isn't all mine!!! Some of it is Sam's as well.
This is just a photo from one of our stops on the way home. I need to look up the history of this station and find out the story behind this huge house. Well hopefully tomorrow will turn out better and I will get my energy and child number three back to normal. It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment