Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Love my life

I love Wednesday's!!!! That is when my awesome cleaning lady comes. She such an awesome person, awesome with Owen, and just plain awesome at giving me clean floors and bathrooms. Granted it only lasts until the girls get home from school. But for 5 beautiful hours my house looks like I imagine it will look when the kids have left!
Today I forgot to get money, the night before, so I could pay my awesome cleaning lady Tess. So Owen and I got suited up for a bike ride into town to go to the bank, get groceries (did I mention we can get them delivered!! love it), get some photo frames to give thank you's to the nursing home. Three cute older men were my hand models for a photo I had to submit. So am giving them the best shot for a thank you gift. Then
got on the bike to race home before Tess was finished cleaning.
Didn't get a photo of this but had bought Owen a 10 cent Easter egg. Mini one, I turned around to see how he was and I couldn't believe how one tiny egg could make such a mess!!! So I threw him in the bath to wash off when we got home. The car was in the drive way. Poor Eric is feeling under the weather. So he is sleeping now and I will see if he wants some soup in a few hours.
So this afternoon looks like long naps for the men in this house. I can put the groceries away when they come at noon. Then just wait for the other females of the household to come home and start the homework load. It's all good!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and hearing about life down under...keep them coming! Kisses to Ciara, Hannah and Owen!

    ReplyDelete