Monday, May 11, 2009

Cobar Show 2009

First thing out of the mouths of the girls was cotton candy!!! So we had to stop there first. We went to the show Friday night but no pictures from that. All the kids eyes were bulging and they couldn't decide which thing to do first. Games, rides, food?!? I wanted to see if I had won my photo entries. I had four firsts and two seconds. ( more on that later - I will post the photos tomorrow)
Eric and I both took the girls on rides that were meant for taller kids but okay if they went with an adult. The twisting, twirling, up high rides did numbers on our tummies ( the adults) but the smiles and the screams of joy from the girls was great. They wanted to go again and again. But we didn't!!! We won some prices at the clown games, watched the fireworks, and motor bike trick riding. It was a great weekend.
It's all good!








No comments:

Post a Comment