Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dairy Queen in Kamloops

Okay not much photos of Kamloops yet. It was been rainy and cold! So towing three complaining kids without a car in a city of 100 thousand hasn't been much fun. They complain up a blue streak walking 6 blocks to go down town to the library and other interesting places. I forgot to pack the stroller. So that is on my too do list. Dairy Queen on the other hand is just about 3 minutes from the hotel. So....... Which I am not complaining about I have missed Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfaits!!!
I have been a little homesick for Cobar, and homesick for Ontario. British Columbia is new and family still isn't just a quick car ride away.
We have been house hunting and the views when the mist lifts with all the mountains will be beautiful. The trees are changing colours and I have fallen in love with some of the heritage houses in the old downtown. I thought I would want acreage. Now the girls and I aren't sure.
I'll keep you all posted. We are moving into our townhouse rental today. (don't get too excited it is a roof over our heads) There is a walking trail very close the house so hopefully I can snap some photos of Kamloops for all to see. Keep looking I'll have more adventures to post when we get more settled. It has just been a week.
It's still all good!

Peanut Buster Parfait!!! YUMMY!!!

I think Owen agrees!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment