Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kamloops Slowly Exploring

Here is our temporary rental until we find a house. There is stairs so the kids just love it. I wish it had a yard so they could run outside. They need it. They need school but we are finding narrowing down a place hard. I was giving it until November 2nd before I started them. I don't know if one more week with them at home is going to keep me sane!!! Love them but they have hit the complaining stage. Trying to get them anywhere with out a car is like pulling all my hairs out slowly!!! Though we found a Nature Park close to the house and they saw the bus system. They are interested..... so maybe I can figure out how to get somewhere on it and go with all three.
This is Eric's work vehicle that we get to use until we find another car. It is big. I almost need a step stool to get into it!!!
This is a view from one of the houses we are looking at. View is amazing. House.....


Just some of the fall scenery. It has been very rainy here. Much nicer to explore when it is warm and fall.
This sign greeted us at the beginning of the Nature Park. Ciara and Hannah wanted me to read it. When it said what to do with Bears and Cougars if spotted. Ciara burst into tears and refused to go on the trail because she didn't want to get eaten. Then she continued to cry stating that she wanted to move back to Cobar. She missed her friends, her teachers, her house etc etc. Eric wonders why I am burnt out when he gets home. I'm struggling myself with all the emotions of starting fresh then add three other humans to the mix and I just don't cope well. I finally got her moving after showing her that we could see any bear or cougar coming for a long way off . Also a jogger went ahead of us so I told her if he saw anything he would turn around and run right back to us and warn us. So off we went. Here are the views.




Owen has started given me this cheesy grin every time I try and take photos of the three of them. It is funny to look back at but I hope it doesn't last too long.
It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment