Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rain and Balls in the House

Rain ,Rain, Rain. Kamloops needs it they get less rain fall then Cobar does a year. But it is kind of hard to get motivated to go exploring with the kids. Last night I went out by myself for 2 hours of looking and grocery shopping. Stores are open until 11pm!!! It was a much needed outing as the four of us are going stir crazy together. So mom is recharged and ready to face the day.
Since it is raining my parenting has become a little lax. I am allowing Owen to kick the ball in the house. (once I see if the neighbour is out of the house!!) He is getting good. He can drop kick!!! He can also dribble and bounce the ball and catch it?!?!?! He even pumps his hands in the air and says yah!!! The girls just are getting that concept. Boys are still a mystery to me.
It's all good!


No comments:

Post a Comment