Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just Day to Day and some Xmas Shopping

Sorry for the lack of postings this week. It has been very mundane just going to school. Pizza orders, swimming after school, and lots and lots of Christmas shopping as I realized it was coming up very fast. Our first trip home for Christmas in 7 years. So I have felt much like this above photo. Quickly getting things off my list while running after Owen. Who has become a huge feral kid out in public!!! Anyway I have my list done except for the crafts I am trying to accomplish this weekend along with Christmas cards, and two gift certificates I can't get online because I don't live in the States and they won't mail it to my parents when I call the store. I have to physical go into the store!!!
Oh well there has been excitement we bought a house!!! Paperwork isn't all in and we don't get to move in until February. The kids will have to change school next year. We have a mortgage again. And after spending lots on Christmas, air tickets home, I am starting to panic!!! Can we do this again??? I'll post photos later on the house. It is huge. 3600 plus square feet. I don't know how I'm going to keep it clean.
It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment