Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mood Swings

That would be me in a nutshell. I notice myself starting to get misty in the shops listening to Christmas music. That was me last year wanting to be home for a white Christmas now that I am here I am getting upset for a Christmas at the pool in Cobar!!!!!
I want some stability a house to call home. A yard.
Things are looking better Hannah is in grade one now!!!! All day so excited no more driving all day. I can stay home tomorrow and clean and do laundry and bake a cake for Eric's birthday. So there are the smiles.
Then the kids fight and punch and the evil looking mother comes out and I feel guilty about not having patience for them when they are adjusting too.
But the best is the laughing with Owen and his vampire smile and his running to me and giving me hugs and kisses. The new words and the "Mummy" done in that tone that sounds like mommy why are you being so silly!!!
Mood swings. Don't like them at all, especially when most of them are the misty ones and I am just missing the life of the past four years.
Stay clear it's not all good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment