Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mug & a Muffin at the school

Monday was Mug & a Muffin at the school. This is where the parents get to spend a half an hour in the class room with their children and see where they are doing, while have a cup of hot chocolate and a muffin. Ciara is all caught up with the kids in grade 3. Hannah is still going through the paperwork to get her into grade 1.

They have one of these days every month. So I'll try to take some better photos of the girls in the class room. By the time I got the camera lighting right I had to leave!!!

The school. It has the same on the other side with a gym added on. So they can have sports inside.

And after school a big leaf pile play!!!
Owen and I are off to gym class, swim lessons, and physio appointments. Eric and the girls have Wednesday off for Remembrance Day. The girls went to the War Memorial to pay respects "Lest we Forget" just above the school. I have my first coaching assistant trial, I don't think I have the coaching instinct! We'll see.
Tomorrow: A big 4WD adventure. Hope there are some mud photos to post and some other photos to take to do my assignment in photo shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment