Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Aaah!!, Autofocus, Apple Blossom's and starting my Alphabet project

Okay my plan.  To do a A-Z photo project.   Today.... photos of the apple blossom's.  "A"   Spring is here!!  Just wait until either  "O" or "T" for the gorgeous bright orange tulips that are popping up in my flower beds.  
Wait for it there is a BUT......    Went out and AAAAHHH my Autofocus wasn't working on the camera.     Lots of cursing,  lots of being very upset and trying everything to fix it.   Eventually just changed the  #*#*$@# camera to manual focus to get my apple blossoms.  Then went on the computer to troubleshoot.   Had myself convinced it was broken and then got very excited if it was broken I could get the new camera body!!!!   Eric would agree!!!! 
There is another but........   Eric played around with it and found out that somehow one little button had been pressed and had locked my focus.   So....... now I am upset I was dreaming about the new Mark II 5D.  
So "B" tomorrow 

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
    What were your settings for this photo? Obviously a low aperture with the background. Love it.

    ReplyDelete