Friday, June 4, 2010

Carnival and Snow Cones!!!

The girls school had a carnival last night.   Similar but different to their past school carnivals.   I'd say a lot more sugar was involved in this one!!!   It was fun watching them run around with their heads cut off trying to decide what to do first.   I didn't have to make dinner which was a bonus in my books.
Then came the huge snow cones ..................  I think that finished them off.  (after the lollies,  cotton candy,  soda pop, hot dogs,  sour suckers)   They did not have the best tummies the rest of the night. 
Now to get back to the challenge.  It is proving quite hard.   Which hence the name "Challenge".  This week I haven't had the chance to just go wander Kamloops and ask people.   I have been on missions,  had to get back to met someone or pick up the kids,   it was raining,  and sometimes that laundry does need done doesn't it?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment