Thursday, June 3, 2010

We interrupt this challenge for a BEAR SIGHTING!!!!!

So yesterday afternoon around 2pm.  Owen and his friend were just inside from playing outside.  Enjoying a snack and watching a movie.   The door was open because we had the neighbours dog (babysitting it).  So  I look up and there is a bear heading towards the door!!!   The dog barked the kids and I dropped our jaws and the bear stopped for a moment before running.   I slammed the door and locked it then ran upstairs for the camera!!!   Saw it standing on the stones by the pond so took some photos before it took off again. 
So that's my excitement for the month!!!  Hope that satisfies your sticky beakness for the month as well.
Because even if I could I don't think I want to top that excitement.  The only thing that would top that would be a cougar in my yard.    And we aren't going there.........

1 comment: