Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mom's aren't suppose to be sick

I just want to lay on the couch like this and have someone pick up the kids,  and cook dinner tonight.   I just want to lay on the couch because if I wander this house I see something that doesn't belong it each room.   It's so cluttererd!!!   Then I feel like I have to do the laundry and tidy.    I don't have the energy this chest cough is draining.   And why oh why can such a cute little boy make such an unbelievable mess in his room.   There is a heap of trains, tracks, books,  packing foam,  clothes and other toys all over the place I can't even open up the door easily.   So he's staying in his pj's all day because if I go in then I will have to tidy it.    So can I just lay on this couch and pretend that my house looks like other peoples photo blogs?   (yes I know they just push things out of the way to achieve that shot but......  I can dream can't I.)

No comments:

Post a Comment