Friday, March 11, 2011

Zero to Spastic at the speed of sound

And I thought kids were hard to photograph!!!!    Newborn  (and I mean new less then a day old!) calves can go from quietly watching you to full bore run with legs going everywhere right at you in less then it takes to blink I eye, let alone hit the shutter.   I'm looking at the photos and hating everyone.   But that is my usual I have to not look at them for about 3 days after I have culled blurred (see above)  or not pow in focus photos.   Then 3 days later I can look at them and see them for a good photo or not.   Had a fun day.   As much as I complained to my parents while living on the farm about doing farm work.   I do miss it.   The noises, smells and work.    So yesterday I go to run after cattle,  and open gates,  cut baler twine of bales,  slop through *%U#! (note didn't take a lot of photos!!!)   I'm not as agile as I was and I realized while watching  that this was a lot of work for my whole family.   I still felt happy after.     Maybe that's what I should do when all the talk starts about going back to work.   Maybe I should be a farm hand again!!   Really it's no different then trying to schedule going to take photos.  Best times to photograph and farm are when I am suppose to be looking after kids,  feeding kids,   or taking/picking up kids from school.   So if I can find a babysitter from 5am to 7:30am and then 2pm to 7pm.   I have it made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment