Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reality

 So I was reading a blog that I follow regularly.  www.embers.typepad.com    She put up a post about what her house really looks like.   Not the perfect stuff you always see in magazines or other blogs or people expect your house to look like if you are a Stay At Home Mom.    So as I looked around my house again and rolled my eyes at how much clutter is in every room and how I'm not keeping up with it.   (and how am I suppose to when there are three kids home during spring break and at least another three running around after them because they want play dates!!!)   I decided to post what my house looks like this week.  So here is my normal (not everyday normal) because when it starts looking like this I tend to turn into the exorcist.   My head turns around and stuff starts flying out my mouth.  
Thrown boots and jackets all over the floor when they come in from outside.  I do remember my mom yelling at us for this as well.
 Laundry......
 Dishes after feeding the gang of kids in the house.
 Crafts to keep them from complaining that they are bored but seriously did I have to pick the craft with all the little pieces.
 Couches aren't meant to sit on.
 Toys all over room floors.
 How does toothpaste end up on the counter not on the brush or in your mouth?
And more clutter on bedroom floors!!!!   Ahhh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment