Friday, October 30, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

Yesterday was a busy day. Getting the kids into a school, bank sorted and other numerous things on our list. After it all, (most of it very boring for the kids), we decided to head out and do something fun. "Boo at the Zoo" It is held at the BC wildlife park. Lots of fun. Freezing!!! We did dress right!! But lots of fun. They have haunted houses, trick or treating, mazes, train rides and lots of spooky decorations. The pictures suck as I just had Eric's point and shoot which I don't like. But it is a taste. We have to come back and get a season's pass. Apparently they do another big event like this for Christmas. Somewhere in the Halloween crazy is wolves, moose, bears, cougars and other wildlife that you can observe. We went out for dinner and I was suppose to run around at rugby and say hi but man I have turned into a wimp and the thought of running around in this weather with the snow flying (I'm not 22 anymore) I just can't do it.
It's all good though!
I'll try to go next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment